- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Place butter in a microwave-safe mug. Microwave until melted, about 15 seconds. Swirl mug until fully coated.
- Combine almond flour, egg, baking powder, and salt in the mug; whisk until smooth.
- Microwave at maximum power until set, about 90 seconds. Let cool for 2 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts :
Per Serving: 408 calories; 36.4 g fat; 9.8 g carbohydrates; 14.5 g protein; 194 mg cholesterol; 542 mg sodium.