- cooking spray
- 7 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a silicone loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add melted butter and olive oil; mix until well combined.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a separate bowl; mix well. Add gradually to the egg mixture, mixing well until a thick batter is formed.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Make sure the eggs are at room temperature; this will make the bread airy and taste better.
Nutrition Facts :
Per Serving: 247 calories; 22.8 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 116 mg cholesterol; 209 mg sodium.